How does graduation cost?

๐Ÿ‘‰Hindi

 I am going to tell the story of my graduation that how I passed graduation through this blog

I took admission in B.com it was in 2017 then I used to work in the textile market 12th as soon as it was finished I started doing work for 1 month I could not find any work then a relative's neighbor got me a job in the textile market.  After working full time for 2 to 3 months, then I did part-time because the college had started, I used to go to work in the textile market in the morning and after the afternoon.  We used to go to college to say that even after going to college, we did not go to class, we went to class for 2 weeks, then used to go very rarely because even if we did go, then my friends and my friends were thrown out of class. We did not have books together because we did not even know whose lecture is today?  Then after some time, I quit working in the textile market because I used to get a lot of work done there and the salary was very less and then I started working on my uncle's medical part-time in the morning college and went to medical after afternoon.  Then the first-semester examination of the college and after 2 months the result came and out of 6 subjects, it was fail in 5.  My friend also fail in 4 and then my friend left college after 6 months, and I tried to pass ATKT one by one and then I don't know how the second semester also ended and back  After 2 months the result came, it fail in 4 and then did it take out (detain) for 1 year from college. 1 rule in our university is such that if 2 semesters get fail in 8 subjects then for 1 year  Removed and I had fail in 7 subjects, then fired and started working in medical for 1 year and simultaneously it took me to clear ATKT while working on medical, I was blown away in my studies but  Then one day while working on medicine, it seemed that only one thing should be done for the whole life and anyway I was tired of doing a lot of work, because the whole day used to go in it and the mind was doing something new and doing all the work But if I lived, I was able to get some new thinking, still did not stop going to work and after one year I took admission in the second year but still had to be ATKT sol of one subject of the first semester then medical pay leave the job  He did and only used to do college. Left the medical job because he was told from home that he is doing a job, so he is not able to study.  And anyway, I felt that studying is better than work.  Then only did college for six months and only one ATKT of the first semester, the last trawl had come (on one hand the rule in our university is such that you can give trawl for any subject only six times if you do not pass on the last trawl)  If so, you will have to do the whole course again or you will not have to leave it) And I did not start studying before three months of the exam because I did not want to fail this time at all.  And as soon as there were four days left for the exam, I came to know that in whose account I am going to give the exam, his course has changed halfway i.e. in the new book, I immediately went to get the new book and started reading and gave the exam.  After that, the heat started, I was not doing a job, so I went to learn swimming for three months.  Mostly the result comes in two months of the exam but this time it was more than two months but the result was not yet come, I used to go swimming every morning and before keeping my phone in the locker I used to check that the result came  Whether or not I used to check even when I came back, this went on for two days and one day when I took out the phone after swimming and checked, the result was dry, I remembered the seat number too, I immediately went to check the result.  But the result had just come, so everyone was checking together, so the university websites were not even opening and I am refreshing again and again, although our result first comes in a PDF and whatever would have passed.  Te his seat number is written o PDF comes a day before the result is out but I had not seen the result from PDF till today because only the seat number is visible in it, otherwise I don't believe and I get more upset.  I know that's why I did not see the PDF, then the website opened and when I was entering the seat number, I felt a little bit confused, although my typing is fast. But still, this happened while checking the result, it was probably the last try, so as soon as the result opened, my first sight where a pass or fail is written, went there because I had given so many exams, that's why I knew then I saw the pass was written.  Then in microseconds, my eyes went to the name to check my name Hanna A, I had passed the first year then the second year was completed but the ATKT is not giving up, still all the ATKT I got one-  Passed one by one.  Then I was doing the only college and then my friend was smoking and then the principal of our school appeared and if he saw us, then I would have to go to meet because oh we used to know then talk about the matter, sir Said that if you are sitting empty, then the assistant's place in school is empty, why don't you do part-time jobs?  So I said ok sir, I come and then went the next day I thought I would take me like this but it didn't happen because sir had called one side like me for the job and then let both of us work for three days.  Said that tomorrow I will tell which of the two to take and said that we will call tomorrow i.e. on the fourth day I did not get any call, I did not go to school in five days I got a call that why did you not come to work yesterday ?  I said that you only said that I will call you if the phone did not come, then I thought I have taken the other, then sir told that the number you had given has been lost somewhere, then your number has been taken from your father.  You got your father's number when you used to study in this school (I went to the same school for a job in the school where I studied) and in such a situation, I started working again in college in the morning and started going to school afternoon.  The last three-four months of college were left, then came Corona, and everyone's exam got canceled and Kai O got a mass promotion but we were in the last semester, so we had to give the exam and in the end, 20 results instead of six results  And the three-year course was completed in four years.  I have a friend say nothing about graduation (although he also passed graduation but without fail it once) and he has not been doing anything in his life and those who have got 20-20 results.  Passed it tells him that graduation has no cost.  This is because whatever thing is easily available, it is not worth it, it is the one who has not got the same thing easily.  If you are not valued for the work you have done, then you are not paying the price for yourself, not for the work.

Comments