How to create a trading setup?

How to create a trading setup?

๐Ÿ‘‰Hindi

Trading operates on one setup and one system.

Trading is very simple but it is not easy, so what is the way to make it easy? The way is that we make a setup and work on it.

So the question arises that how do we make a setup?


So for that, I am telling the method which I have adopted.

Whenever I traded, for what reason am I doing trading, I would have made notes in a book, which means I wrote the general, the question must have come to your mind: how do the generals write?

So what did I do whenever I took a trade, for what reason am I taking a trade, I write why I bought the stock and sold it for how much, there is no use in writing everything, that's why I write only the reason for taking the trade.  understand by example

First of all, I would write the date and then write the answer to the question "Why am I trading?" Then I would write the name of the stock I traded and the time of when I bought it and now for whatever reason, I have taken the trade, I write the reason.  The stock price closed above 200EMA on a 15-minute chart, a stock price above VWAP, PIVOT POINTS break, closing above day's high, something like this in general.  I have taken the trade from then when the trade ends then the target is hit that I write stop-loss o if the target is hit then how much risk to reword have I got o write like 1:2, if exit from the trade in the middle  Hey, for what reason did you come out, even if the stop-loss is hit, I write that the stop-loss is hit,

Some people will say that what is the use of writing A all? I tell

General writing has an advantage that a. We come to know that our mistake is said which rule we did not follow o All and the most important thing is that how does it help us in making trading setup?  I tell

We are traders and we come under the category of safe employees, so when we are trading then we are an employee and the trading time is from 9 to 3:30 at that time we are an employee.  And when the market is closed, then we become the owner, so that means whatever work the employee has done, the owner will check and the owner will check what the employee has written, that is, the general then the owner will check what mistake the employee has done or else  What is the work done If the employee has done a good job on that day, then how much RRR (risk to reward ratio) is taken, etcetera, then the owner will make the setup in such a way that whenever the employee has taken RRR 1:2 or above that too  Hey, for what reason was the trade taken on that day, then we have to see, then the reason for which the trade would have been taken, we will write that reason in a page (remember that in whichever trade RRR is above 1:2, the reason for taking the same trade will be written) then some  Reason You will have those who can give RRR above 1:2 that will be your setup.  Maybe a question will come to your mind that even if a setup will work, in which trend?  So the answer to that is that while we are trading, we will trade the cause and the reason can be found in any trend and the important thing is that when you will find out for what reason, we can get the RRR above 1:2  Hey then the same reason While trading at times, you will get but while trading loses times, keep in mind that not to trade every time, as if your setup is talking about selling some stock and very strong support at a little downstairs  So you should avoid that trade, use it as a filter, then day by day you will be trading and improving the setup, you can make your setup very good by applying filters.

I know that some people do not like to write general while trading, but if you want to make a good setup for trading, then you will have to write general, only then you will know for what reason why we can get RRR above 1:2 and from the same  You can make your own jump setup because you are the employee and you are the owner. No one on you can tell you what your mistake is, etc. That's why you have to pay attention when the market is open.  By becoming an employee and the market is closed, then by becoming a master, because the owner also has to work.

Comments

Post a Comment